The final report provides the most comprehensive analysis of endowment investment returns, asset allocations, and governance policies and practices at 809 U.S. higher education institutions and affiliated foundations. The report provides extensive data to help institutions evaluate their investment returns and compare results by endowment size and institution type.
More than 110 figures - tables, charts, and graphs - include data on investment performance, asset allocation, spending rates and policies, institutional debt, management expenses, and governance issues. Learn more by downloading the following:
- NCSE Press Release (January 25, 2018)
- NCSE Overview: includes links to the public tables and access to endowment market value and investment rate of return data from previous studies.
2017 NACUBO Commonfund Endowment Study Sponsors
NACUBO would like to thank the 2017 Study sponsors for their generous contributions, which make the NCSE production possible.
- Primary Contributor: Commonfund Institute
- President's Circle: Goldman Sachs, Prime Buchholz, Russell Investments
- Gold: Atlanta Consulting Group, Callan LLC
- Silver: AON Hewitt, BNY Mellon, Burgundy Asset Management, Fiduciary Wealth Partners, LCG Associates
Participating institutions received a complimentary copy. Contact email@example.com with questions.