Reserve your copy today of a perennial NACUBO bestseller, A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, Fifth Edition.
Advance sale only. Publication ships April 30, 2019.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Larry Goldstein is president of Campus Strategies, LLC, a management consulting firm providing services to colleges and universities as well as organizations serving higher education. He previously served as NACUBO’s senior vice president and treasurer and as the University of Louisville’s chief financial officer. His campus experience covered 20 years in financial administration, including positions with The University of Chicago, the School of the Art Institute of Chicago, and the University of Virginia. Goldstein, a certified public accountant, earned a Bachelor of Accountancy degree from Walsh College and a Master of Science degree from the University of Virginia. He is a recipient of NACUBO’s Daniel D. Robinson Award in recognition of his contributions to higher education accounting and financial reporting.
Special thanks to the Budgeting Publication Advisory Committee for their insights, comments and advice in the review and development of this edition:
- Craig Becker, Lafayette College
- Jessica Davenport-Williams, Columbia College Chicago
- Brett Fairbairn, University of Saskatchewan
- Nicole Ferretti, University of Virginia
- Linda Kroll, University of Notre Dame
- Brett Powell, Henderson State University
- Katy Rees, California State University, San Marcos
- Dawnelle Robinson, Shaw University
- Jessica Shedd, Tulane University
- Sue Menditto, NACUBO
- Tadu Yimam, NACUBO